Thursday, November 26, 2009
Forgotten.
Wow. I haven't been blogging like for forever.
Busy. Really too busy to spare that few minutes updating. I mean, who cares about blogs now anyway? Do people even read blogs anymore?
Whatever. Just got this sudden thought to actually log in and and try to blog about something. Anything at all.
Updates?
Today is the my last Beginner's Korean class. Aww, that is so SAD :(
Wednesdays used to be my most favourite weekday for the past 10 weeks. Not anymore, until intermediate starts.
Work?
Still as busy as always. Could hardly find time to catch with old friends (if any). It seems that I have cut off all connections to people.
Working crazily on weekdays and locking myself at home on weekends. Serve me right for the isolation I'm going through.
I don't have anything else to blog about. This just sucks, big time. Apparently, everything just sucks.
I kinda feel really pissed off these days, for whatever reasons. Things just do not go the way I want them to be. Though it has always been like this, but it is gradually becoming worse. I don't know but maybe I am expecting a little too much from people? Or I am too taking things for granted. Just some certain things, some certain issues and some particular people. It's not easy. Really not easy. To be able to be around people amicably forever. Things just change, somehow, for the worse. So it doesn't matter I guess. Because one day, I would change too and I would probably accept things better than I could right now.
Guess the only good thing that I could mention about now is that, I am expecting a long weekend ahead. Which allows me to shut myself for hibernation again.
One last thing, Korean is just so interesting.
너무너무 좋아해요.
안녕.
*i wont be alone. || 1:23 AM