Workaphobia.
Its already half way through 2009 and I'm dying already. I do hope I could survive to 22 years old.
Economy should be getting better soon. So, what can I expect even? I would still be stuck in this job, pathetically paid. Where else can I be? Though I enjoyed working here, even for the additional unpaid hours. But somehow, I am just tired. It just seemed like a dog chasing its own tail. I am getting nowhere.
And what's worse? My greatest fear came. I'm starting to drag myself out of bed to work everyday. And when I am washing up, the only thing that's on my mind was "I so do not want to go to work today". And another few months later, I will feel like getting out of here with the excuse I am not happy working here and later settled with another job at a shittier pay, saying "I am happier this way, bite me". God, this vicious cycle never ends! And who knows, three years later I might be doing voluntary work at SPCA!
The only good thing that seemed to be happening right now is that something irregular in my life is becoming regular. Well, but I am not enjoying it either.
Maybe I should learn to appreciate life as life is.
*i wont be alone. || 1:32 PM