i hasten to laugh at everything
for fear of being obliged to weep
laughters and tears are both reponses
to fustration and exhaustion
laughter gives us distance
it allows us to step back from an event
deal with it and then move on
but i too believe those who don't know
how to weep with their whole heart
don't know how to laugh either.
one of the worse feelings in the entire world is knowing that you arent good enough,
what's even worse is knowing at the same time that you'll never be.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
I remembered blogging about this new member in my life when I came back from my Taipei trip on January 2008.
My precious Coach.
I just came back from yet another Taipei trip last Monday, and sorry to say that Miss Coachie is gone! Yes, it came back with me from Taipei and it left me in Taipei! Ironic, isn't it?
Well, don't start. Cause I am obviously not happy about it. Ok, it has been with me for more than a year and you might say that the value has been well used. But hey! It's not about the monetary value, it's about the value itself. I've always think that I am destined to own it! Now that I've lost it, I felt like some part of me is gone. (That's a bit crappy.) But afterall, it's the first 'branded' that I owned with my own hard-earned money!
Xi said that it's just time to buy a new one. So can I just say that Miss Coachie chose a very, very wrong time to be missing cause yours truly just could not afford a new one at this very moment!!! Gosh!
Lesson learnt: Not to be bring things too valuable overseas, else, bear consequences.
I don't even feel like talking about the rest of the Taipei trip.
Yada.
*i wont be alone. || 1:04 PM
she is she, nobody but SHE.
maybelyn.
18 november.
and...
she belongs to nowhere.